8620 NW 13th St LOT 321, Gainesville, FL 326532 beds, 2 baths, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $46,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05977321000
- Zillow Home ID: 42702115
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8620 Nw 13th Street LOT 321
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32653 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.8% lower than in Gainesville, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32653 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32653 home values.
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 320 Gainesville, FL$55K21.51,104
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 319 Gainesville, FL$54K221,084
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 325 Gainesville, FL$64K221,152
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 329 Gainesville, FL$72K221,382
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 245 Gainesville, FL$72K221,248
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 330 Gainesville, FL$51K221,104
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 240 Gainesville, FL$60K221,246
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 331 Gainesville, FL$63K221,368
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 225 Gainesville, FL$93K221,344
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 339 Gainesville, FL$75K221,120
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 332 Gainesville, FL$95K221,152
- 8620 NW 13th St LOT 338 Gainesville, FL$74K221,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!