8621 S 57th Dr, Laveen, AZ 853394 beds, 2 baths, 2,032 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,416 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $50
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Air Conditioning, Intrusion Alarm, Balcony/Patio, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Waterfront Property, Walk-in Closets
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Parcel #: 30015571
- Zillow Home ID: 81956490
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8621 S 57th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Laveen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% higher than in Phoenix, and 227.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Laveen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Laveen home values.
- 8625 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$199K422,124
- 8613 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$187K422,032
- 8629 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$198K422,124
- 8620 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$190K322,032
- 8633 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$188K----2,032
- 8609 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$225K422,296
- 8616 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$186K422,032
- 5724 W Desert Dr Laveen, AZ$205K----2,296
- 8612 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$190K----2,124
- 5714 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$230K422,296
- 5728 W Desert Dr Laveen, AZ$202K422,124
- 5727 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$207K422,296
- 5718 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$187K422,032
- 5722 W Ardmore Rd # 0 Laveen, AZ$145K422,032
- 5722 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$174K422,032
- 5732 W Desert Dr Laveen, AZ$198K----2,124
- 5632 W Euclid Ave Laveen, AZ$167K321,481
- 5731 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$188K422,124
- 8730 S 57th Dr Laveen, AZ$197K422,124
- 5726 W Ardmore Rd Laveen, AZ$177K----2,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.