- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,947 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $297
- MLS #: 15201165
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- ListingStatus \ Active, LotDescription \ LEVEL, ParkingDescription \ GARAGE, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ MULTIFAMILY, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, UnitType2Features \ RANGE, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, Area \ Portland Southeast, RoofType \ SHINGLE, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, LotSize \ 3, LotSize \ 000 to 4, UnitType1Features \ Disposal, UnitType2Features \ Disposal, YearBuiltDescription \ Approximately, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, Terms \ Cash, OccupancyTypes \ Month to Month, IDXYN \ Yes, UnitFeatures \ Range, UnitFeatures \ Disposal, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, Possession \ Negotiable
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2113990494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $106-355K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lents home values will increase 7.5% next year, compared to a 4.7% rise for Portland as a whole. Among Lents homes, this home is 93.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 91.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lents, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.8% higher than in Portland, and 47.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lents home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lents home values.
|8687 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$302K||4||1.5||2,946|
|8640 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$235K||5||2||1,814|
|8650 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$209K||3||1||1,576|
|8635 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$220K||4||2.5||1,436|
|8632 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$154K||2||1||935|
|5601 SE 87th Ave Portland, OR||$168K||2||1.5||864|
|5511 SE 87th Ave Portland, OR||$232K||3||1||1,440|
|5502 SE 87th Ave Portland, OR||$296K||--||4||2,320|
|8626 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$299K||Studio||--||2,448|
|5505-5509 SE 87TH Ave Portland, OR||$280K||6||3||2,340|
|5625 SE 87th Ave Portland, OR||$281K||Studio||--||2,328|
|8709 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$225K||2||1.5||1,416|
|8637 SE Foster Rd Portland, OR||$255K||5||3||1,932|
|8635 SE Foster Rd Portland, OR||$192K||--||0.5||1,316|
|8623 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$191K||2||1||1,074|
|8716 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$193K||3||1||1,032|
|8645 SE Foster Rd Portland, OR||$170K||2||1||886|
|5450 SE 87th Ave Portland, OR||$210K||4||2||1,380|
|8623 SE Foster Rd Portland, OR||--||--||--||480|
|8617 SE Ellis St Portland, OR||$166K||3||1||962|
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!