8623 23rd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $344,950
- Price/sqft: $207
- Parking: 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Parcel #: 5101400745
- Zillow Home ID: 48946155
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8623 23rd Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 8617 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$322K22880
- 8625 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$659K633,160
- 8611 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$383K22880
- 8607 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K331,890
- 8803 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$657K64.53,570
- 8621 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$417K32.51,670
- 8619 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$421K32.51,670
- 8619 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$464K32.51,664
- 8609 23rd Ave NE # 1 Seattle, WA$440K331,410
- 8609 23rd Ave NE # 1 Seattle, WA$365K331,410
- 8802 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA--211,000
- 8609 23rd Ave NE # 2 Seattle, WA$349K331,410
- 8609 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$335K331,410
- 8804 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA--211,000
- 8612 23rd Ave NE Seattle, WA$517K331,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292