8624 Wonderland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900462 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,161 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great neighborhood for families. So close to all the action, yet tucked away in a wonderful mountain community.
- Lot: 3,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $739,000
- Price/sqft: $637
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,161 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Parcel #: 5563009029
- Zillow Home ID: 20800189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8624 Wonderland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34% greater than in Los Angeles, and 109.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beverly Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 8618 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$804K211,020
- 8616 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$795K211,020
- 8632 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.07M211,494
- 8612 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$865K311,150
- 8626 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.42M331,890
- 8636 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$812K221,239
- 8629 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$917K221,148
- 8625 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.47M453,598
- 8628 Wonderland Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.39M421,890
- 8606 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA--Studio--1,505
- 8607 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.19M321,619
- 8640 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.72M432,800
- 8635 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.23M33.52,438
- 8600 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.05M221,555
- 8605 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$815K11816
- 2350 Hermits Gln Los Angeles, CA$1.02M211,201
- 8640 Wonderland Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.32M43--
- 8619 1/2 Vado Pl Los Angeles, CA$933K11875
- 2348 Hermits Gln Los Angeles, CA$1.04M21798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.