8626 Bishops Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 2 baths, 1,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: None, 0 space, 667 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 491423108024000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1184411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8626 Bishops Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 5.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8632 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$159K311,882
- 8622 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$149K22.51,780
- 8629 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$174K41.52,475
- 8633 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$171K51.52,459
- 8623 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$146K311,638
- 8625 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K3--2,190
- 8638 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$157K32.52,014
- 8612 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$152K3--1,860
- 637 Watterson Ct Indianapolis, IN$148K311,765
- 8637 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$143K31.51,580
- 8629 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$161K321,912
- 8621 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$150K41.51,952
- 8635 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$150K321,697
- 8602 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$123K321,610
- 8705 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$153K31.51,851
- 615 Watterson Ct Indianapolis, IN$158K322,108
- 8644 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$153K311,828
- 8551 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K321,410
- 8641 Bishops Ln Indianapolis, IN$161K211,902
- 8630 Royal Meadow Dr Indianapolis, IN$149K3--1,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.