- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8627 Pierson St, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,198 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $3,579
- Price/sqft: $3
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,198 sqft
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22107234
- Zillow Home ID: 88258880
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8627 Pierson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Warrendale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% higher than in Detroit, and 806.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrendale home values.
- 8635 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1.5806
- 8619 Pierson St Detroit, MI$32K--1802
- 8611 Pierson St Detroit, MI$37K31806
- 8643 Pierson St Detroit, MI$28K--1806
- 8601 Pierson St Detroit, MI$44K31.51,206
- 8651 Pierson St Detroit, MI$38K--1806
- 8659 Pierson St Detroit, MI$35K31806
- 8616 Burt Rd Detroit, MI$28K--1728
- 8634 Pierson St Detroit, MI$30K--1807
- 8620 Pierson St Detroit, MI$31K--1807
- 8612 Pierson St Detroit, MI$31K--1807
- 8515 Pierson St Detroit, MI$33K--1806
- 8667 Pierson St Detroit, MI$30K311,100
- 8650 Pierson St Detroit, MI$32K--1807
- 8675 Pierson St Detroit, MI$58K412,116
- 8658 Pierson St Detroit, MI$40K--1807
- 8507 Pierson St Detroit, MI$39K--11,074
- 8624 Burt Rd Detroit, MI$28K--1672
- 8628 Pierson St Detroit, MI$20K31807
- 8634 Burt Rd Detroit, MI$28K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.