8629 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191362 beds, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Rent is $875 per month - tenant responsible for all utilities.
Application Fee $45.00
1st, last and security to move in
Monthly net income of 3x's the rent
Social Security Cards
Everyone over 18 has to show items , please make sure all items are copies.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Anita at 267-939-5127 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Owner holds a PA Real Estate license.
- Multi Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2109629613
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8629 Frankford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Academy Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62% lower than in Philadelphia, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Academy Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Gardens home values.
- 8631 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$250K212,004
- 4017 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$191K32.5--
- 4017 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$186K------
- 4001 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$143K311,435
- 4003 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$163K311,224
- 4005 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$120K32.51,224
- 4007 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$368K32.51,224
- 4009 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$112K311,224
- 4011 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,224
- 4421 Strahle St Philadelphia, PA$161K211,002
- 4013 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,224
- 4425 Strahle St Philadelphia, PA$143KStudio----
- 4015 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$120K311,224
- 4017 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$107K311,228
- 4432 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$227K421,880
- 4434 Kendrick St Philadelphia, PA$224K211,880
- 4431 Strahle St Philadelphia, PA$160KStudio----
- 8612 Gillespie St Philadelphia, PA$126K311,296
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292