863 Diversey Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631263 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,754 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Upper level master bedroom has great natural light, walk-in closet, cathedral ceilings, and full bath. All bedrooms, laundry room, and second full bath conveniently located on upper level. Great closet space in all bedrooms.
Includes new appliances and new high efficiency central A/C unit (Fall 2010). Finished basement with walk-in cedar closet can be converted into 4th bedroom (752 extra sq. feet). New carpeting throughout (Spring 2013).
One-car oversized garage with home entrance and electric door provides extra storage and winter friendly vehicle access. Long double concrete driveway adds off-street parking for the whole family.
Backyard features lovely extended patio, landscaped gardens with many perennials, and fencing on 3 sides. Family room has WB fireplace and pocket doors allowing for easy patio access and garden views.
Great, quiet neighborhood! Buyer home warranty included. Easy access to hwy 44, located just off Big Bend Road. Walking and biking distance to Grant?s Trail. Close to restaurants, supermarkets, and shopping in Crestwood, Kirkwood, and Webster.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 370 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,754 sqft
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 24L140132
- Zillow Home ID: 2836372
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 863 Diversey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63126, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% greater than in Crestwood, and 70.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63126 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Crestwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63126 home values.
- 889 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$93K31992
- 891 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$161K311,278
- 857 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$249K211,638
- 905 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$147K311,238
- Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$122K21865
- 907 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$171K31.51,593
- 855 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$186K431,948
- 912 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$252K532,130
- 904 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$205K331,283
- 880 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$123K21915
- 936 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K21.51,110
- 896 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$184K411,700
- 890 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$122K21865
- 888 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$135K22862
- 909 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$183K311,340
- 851 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$193K221,128
- 940 Liggett Ave Saint Louis, MO$130K21999
- 878 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$174K321,512
- 876 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$137K22805
- 870 Diversey Dr Saint Louis, MO$122K21800
Nearby Schools in Crestwood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292