863 Gaspar Vis, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,727 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,851 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $545,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 26475030
- Zillow Home ID: 82952178
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 863 Gaspar Vis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 867 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$596K331,621
- 859 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$533K22.51,343
- 887 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$570K22.51,335
- 875 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$532K22.51,335
- 871 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$613K331,626
- 855 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$554K22.51,343
- 879 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$898K33.51,930
- 866 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$620K331,626
- 883 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$901K33.51,930
- 854 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$693K22.51,727
- 862 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$515K22.51,335
- 850 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$622K32.51,582
- 895 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$659K331,621
- 851 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$570K22.51,727
- 907 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$660K22.51,727
- 911 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$573K331,621
- 911 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$657K331,621
- 838 Font Ter San Jose, CA$542K22.51,335
- 843 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$599K331,626
- 858 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$649K331,621
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.