8630 Seward Park Ave S, Seattle, WA 981183 beds, 1 bath, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,590 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1993 for $113,250
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Partial basement, 200 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3336001751
- Zillow Home ID: 48864187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8630 Seward Park Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dunlap, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.3% greater than in Seattle, and 49% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dunlap home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dunlap home values.
- 8624 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$300K311,140
- 8704 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$438K412,140
- 8618 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$302K311,120
- Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$329K511,860
- 8612 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$339K431,800
- 8621 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$289K11750
- 8633 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$277K21850
- 8619 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$282K211,040
- 8730 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$533K323,270
- 8608 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$332K421,620
- 8640 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$232K21880
- 8615 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$426K31.51,980
- 8606 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$404K62.752,810
- 8659 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$343K511,850
- 8653 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$339K321,900
- 8609 55th Ave S Seattle, WA$407K41.51,880
- 8651 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$222K21800
- 8632 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$344K331,892
- 8604 Seward Park Ave S Seattle, WA$487K632,700
- 8649 Wabash Ave S Seattle, WA$193K41870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.