- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8633 Leighton Dr, Tampa, FL 336144 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 484 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 0244590546
- Zillow Home ID: 44912735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8633 Leighton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 8631 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$173K321,755
- 8635 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$242K422,370
- 8618 Twin Lakes Blvd Tampa, FL$326K322,610
- 8637 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$306K432,513
- 8629 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$231K42.52,372
- 8619 May Cir Tampa, FL$91K311,341
- 8630 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$233K332,264
- 8621 May Cir Tampa, FL$85K21.5988
- 8639 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$163K321,755
- 8614 Twin Lakes Blvd Tampa, FL$167K421,320
- 8627 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$219K322,038
- 8617 May Cir Tampa, FL$169K221,428
- 8626 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$214K321,751
- 8628 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$242K42.52,563
- 8602 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$244K32.52,631
- 8623 May Cir Tampa, FL$135K421,552
- 8641 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$192K32.52,158
- 8612 Twin Lakes Blvd Tampa, FL$111K211,276
- 8615 May Cir Tampa, FL$115K321,877
- 8604 Leighton Dr Tampa, FL$238K42.52,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.