8633 Norris Ave, Sun Valley, CA 913523 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
House has-2008 New kitchen with cherry wood cabinets. Pantry cabinets have roll out shelving, there are two lazy susans, slide out pan cabinets, leaded glass bar cabinet doors with wine rack and wine glass holder. Pull out spice rack. Two bin trash/recycle cabinet. Wine fridge opening (fridge separate), granite counter tops, back splash & breakfast bar. New disposal, 3 basin stainless steel sink. Slate floor.
-New 3/4 bath add on off guest room. Existing 1/2 bath off master. A full bath off hallway has tub with overhead rain type shower, regular show and roman tub shelf/faucet.
-Refinished hardwood floors.
-Kitchen & dining room extended.
-New insulation, plywood and stucco around entire house.
-New dbl pane windows, kitchen garden window & living room bay window 2004
-All copper plumbing
-Electrical panel & some wiring upgraded.
-Roof's about 14 yrs old on most, though just a few years on extension areas.
-18" CRAWL SPACE under entire house.
-2 car detached garage is on slab, though, of course
-Chimney is near center of house.
Needs a little paint finished inside & landscaping, front walk & odds and ends done out. It is a Short Sale. Banks have already tentatively set agreed upon prices so hurry and see it then make an offer! Multiple offers are welcome. It's the nicest kitchen and back yard I know of in the neighborhood!
Agent site for this property: http://www.dilbeck.com/v2pages/home_search/residential.cfm?mln=22151199&kind=agent
Off the main drag (Sunland Blvd near the 5 FWY and not too far from the 210 via Sunland or La Tuna Canyon). About 10mins to the Burbank Airport, this updated corner home is good for entertainers and travelers, while it also has enough bathrooms (3 toilets & sinks, 2 showers) for a family or guests.
Just below the foothills of Verdugo Mountain & Shadow Hills, a nice view of the hills in the front.
Immediate neighbors on all sides are kind & friendly.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Covered patio with large tiled/rock face BBQ area with water heater, natural gas to grill area
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 2408020026
- Zillow Home ID: 20037448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8633 Norris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sun Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 27.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 8639 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$343K211,120
- 8641 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$337K211,032
- 10935 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$251K11760
- Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$362K311,244
- 8608 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$491K431,669
- 8647 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$428K431,668
- 10936 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$389K321,217
- 8612 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$231K11432
- 8638 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$415K321,540
- 8634 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$326K21960
- 10940 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$392K321,332
- 8642 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$356K421,140
- 8651 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$358K311,128
- 8618 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$377K221,207
- 8545 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$440K52.51
- 8648 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$365K321,200
- 8552 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$343K31956
- 10926 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$423K221,440
- 8652 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$416K421,582
- 8657 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$351K21849
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292