8633 Norris Ave, Sun Valley, CA 91352
Sold on 3/13/12: $290,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.25 baths
- Single Family:1,474 sq ft
- Lot:7,000 sqft
- Year Built:1950
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $290,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
House has-2008 New kitchen with cherry wood cabinets. Pantry cabinets have roll out shelving, there are two lazy susans, slide out pan cabinets, leaded glass bar cabinet doors with wine rack and wine glass holder. Pull out spice rack. Two bin trash/recycle cabinet. Wine fridge opening (fridge separate), granite counter tops, back splash & breakfast bar. New disposal, 3 basin stainless steel sink. Slate floor.
-New 3/4 bath add on off guest room. Existing 1/2 bath off master. A full bath off hallway has tub with overhead rain type shower, regular show and roman tub shelf/faucet.
-Refinished hardwood floors.
-Kitchen & dining room extended.
-New insulation, plywood and stucco around entire house.
-New dbl pane windows, kitchen garden window & living room bay window 2004
-All copper plumbing
-Electrical panel & some wiring upgraded.
-Roof's about 14 yrs old on most, though just a few years on extension areas.
-18" CRAWL SPACE under entire house.
-2 car detached garage is on slab, though, of course
-Chimney is near center of house.
Needs a little paint finished inside & landscaping, front walk & odds and ends done out. It is a Short Sale. Banks have already tentatively set agreed upon prices so hurry and see it then make an offer! Multiple offers are welcome. It's the nicest kitchen and back yard I know of in the neighborhood!
Agent site for this property: http://www.dilbeck.com/v2pages/home_search/residential.cfm?mln=22151199&kind=agent
Off the main drag (Sunland Blvd near the 5 FWY and not too far from the 210 via Sunland or La Tuna Canyon). About 10mins to the Burbank Airport, this updated corner home is good for entertainers and travelers, while it also has enough bathrooms (3 toilets & sinks, 2 showers) for a family or guests.
Just below the foothills of Verdugo Mountain & Shadow Hills, a nice view of the hills in the front.
Immediate neighbors on all sides are kind & friendly.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional FeaturesCovered patio with large tiled/rock face BBQ area with water heater, natural gas to grill area
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Lot Depth125
- Lot Width56
- Parcel #2408020026
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow727
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count9
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20037448
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$370,448||$352K – $393K||-$9,778||$251||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,209/mo||$1.5K – $2.5K/mo||+$18||$1.50||03/03/2014|
Zestimate is too low: There is a pending offer of $320k.GREAT TIME to get over to see the house and get YOUR offer in. Can present multiple offers to bank. posted on 06/05/2011
Zillow predicts Sun Valley home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Sun Valley homes, this home is valued 0.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Los Angeles, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
Neighborhood for 8633 Norris Avenue
- 8639 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$289K21.01,120
- 8641 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$284K21.01,032
- 10935 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$230K11.0760
- Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$355K31.01,244
- Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$407K32.01,540
- 8608 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$436K43.01,669
- 8647 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$432K43.01,668
- 10936 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$371K32.01,217
- 8612 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$208K11.0432
- 8638 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$407K32.01,540
- 8634 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$279K21.0960
- 10940 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$378K32.01,332
- 8642 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$364K42.01,140
- 8651 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$333K31.01,128
- 8618 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$341K22.01,207
- 8545 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$504K52.51
- 8648 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$357K32.01,200
- 8552 Lehigh Ave Sun Valley, CA$281K31.0956
- 10926 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$438K22.01,440
- 8652 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$445K42.01,582
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005