- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8634 Hillside Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900693 beds, 3 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,902 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2007 for $2,039,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 71
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 5558029015
- Zillow Home ID: 20798460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8634 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 8640 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA--342,411
- 8630 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.12M433,000
- 8475 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.92M3--3,063
- 8620 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.25M22.52,000
- 8650 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.8M432,261
- 8646 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.37M321,850
- 8620 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.55M23.52,000
- 1626 N Kings Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.86M332,142
- 1729 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.73M2--2,320
- 8500 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.84M453,073
- 8493 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.64M532,261
- 8655 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.42M332,202
- 1721 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.89M222,000
- 1735 Crisler Way Los Angeles, CA$1.76M22.52,220
- 1616 N Kings Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.78M232,243
- 8612 Hillside Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.65M432,325
- 8464 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.91M443,148
- 8461 Franklin Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.82M243,904
- 1640 N Kings Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.72M221,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!