8634 Norris Ave, Sun Valley, CA 913522 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,979 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $310,000
- Price/sqft: $323
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 2408011011
- Zillow Home ID: 20037140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8634 Norris Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sun Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% higher than in Los Angeles, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sun Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sun Valley home values.
- 8638 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$417K321,540
- Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$364K311,244
- 8642 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$356K421,140
- 10895 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$473K321,308
- 10901 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$489K531,990
- 8648 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$373K321,200
- 10906 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$375K311,420
- 10902 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$364K321,624
- 10895 1/2 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$381K321,150
- 8633 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$420K32.251,474
- 8652 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$418K421,582
- 10898 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$343K221,388
- 8639 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$345K211,120
- 10891 Olinda St Sun Valley, CA$391K211,008
- 8641 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$343K211,032
- 8545 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$434K52.51
- 8658 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$350K21985
- 10932 Vinedale St Sun Valley, CA$386K221,421
- 8647 Norris Ave Sun Valley, CA$434K431,668
- 10918 Vinedale St Sun Valley, CA$432K321,722
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!