8634 Sunnyslope Dr, San Gabriel, CA 917753 beds, 2 baths, 1,169 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Proximity to restaurants, markets, transportation, assited living community, Carver and Claireborn elementary schools.
- Lot: 9,016 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $753,000
- Price/sqft: $644
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Updated baths, central air, fireplace, wood floors, copper plumbing, upgraded electric, big lot size
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,169 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 78
- Lot width: 123
- Parcel #: 5376004005
- Zillow Home ID: 20727610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8634 Sunnyslope Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91775 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% higher than in San Gabriel, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91775 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91775 home values.
- 8640 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$677K321,376
- 8643 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$633K31.51,525
- 8636 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$1M221,813
- 8657 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$2.02M433,828
- 8633 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$643K221,616
- 8626 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$765K321,713
- 8628 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$743K321,876
- 8645 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$554K311,401
- 8629 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$612K231,406
- 8652 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$991K432,057
- 8632 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$778K531,995
- 8630 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$1.27M442,843
- 8623 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$659K321,412
- 7020 La Presa Dr San Gabriel, CA$1.69M523,860
- 7034 La Presa Dr San Gabriel, CA$722K321,514
- 8656 Sunnyslope Dr San Gabriel, CA$703K421,850
- 8536 Huntington Dr San Gabriel, CA$1.99M433,517
- 8538 Huntington Dr San Gabriel, CA$1.72M543,287
- 7040 La Presa Dr San Gabriel, CA$856K432,145
- 7106 Sunny Glen Way San Gabriel, CA$1.07M643,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.