8636 NW 86th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731323 beds, 2 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 99 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $54
- MLS #: 545435
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 149417210
- Zillow Home ID: 21983723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8636 Nw 86th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73132 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.8% less than in Oklahoma City, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 73132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73132 home values.
- 8632 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$105K321,697
- 8640 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$104K321,699
- 8725 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$145K321,699
- 8721 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,637
- 8729 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$158K321,851
- 8700 Kimberly Rd Oklahoma City, OK$138K321,939
- 8700 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$106K321,548
- 8717 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$142K321,632
- 8701 Aaron Dr Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,761
- 8628 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$104K321,680
- 8733 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$157K421,836
- 8701 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$114K321,643
- 8704 Kimberly Rd Oklahoma City, OK$117K31.751,579
- 8713 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$153K321,731
- 8704 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$105K321,416
- 8705 Aaron Dr Oklahoma City, OK$108K31.751,653
- 8717 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$136K321,848
- 8801 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$160K431,797
- 8624 NW 86th St Oklahoma City, OK$103K321,697
- 8724 NW 85th Pl Oklahoma City, OK$150K321,828
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!