8636 Newton Pl, Manassas, VA 201115 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,442 sqft
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $165,200
- Price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Heat Pumps, Full Bath, Half Bath, Parking Type: Assigned
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 7797924783
- Zillow Home ID: 12450081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8636 Newton Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% lower than in Yorkshire, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20111 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Yorkshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20111 home values.
- 8634 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$179K42.51,224
- 8638 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$164K321,224
- 8632 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$175K32.51,224
- 8630 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$176K32.51,224
- 8628 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$180K31.51,224
- 8626 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$174K32.51,152
- 7623 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$151K31.51,152
- 7621 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$164K22960
- 7625 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$153K31.51,320
- 7619 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$152K31.51,224
- 7617 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$173K31.51,152
- 7615 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$169K31.51,224
- 8624 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$172K31.51,152
- 8633 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$154K31.51,224
- 8635 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$172K311,152
- 7613 Shelley Ln Manassas, VA$155K31.51,320
- 8637 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$154K31.51,224
- 8631 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$153K31.51,224
- 8639 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$152K311,152
- 8629 Newton Pl Manassas, VA$156K31.51,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.