8636 Westfield Dr, Dallas, TX 752433 beds, 2 baths, 1,701 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,937 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,701 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 00000744199000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26853027
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8636 Westfield Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Dallas, and 40.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lake Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8640 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$174K321,444
- 8630 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$192K321,747
- 8646 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$159K321,433
- 8626 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$184K421,865
- 8745 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$148K321,372
- 8803 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$156K321,346
- 8739 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$142K321,167
- 8650 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$181K321,743
- 8635 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$200K321,794
- 8641 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$173K321,692
- 8807 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$130K221,192
- 8735 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$123K32.51,185
- 8620 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$189K321,747
- 8631 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$193K321,821
- 8729 Graywood Dr # 0 Dallas, TX$131K321,192
- 8645 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$172K321,741
- 8729 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$127K321,192
- 8811 Graywood Dr Dallas, TX$132K221,185
- 8625 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$170K221,415
- 8656 Westfield Dr Dallas, TX$230K32.52,261
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.