8637 Holm Mountain Cir, Avon, IN 461235 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Basement, Bedroom, Bonus Room, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,488 sqft
- Parcel #: 12-1-36-61E 477-024
- Zillow Home ID: 85305732
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8637 Holm Mountain Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% greater than in Avon, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46123 home values.
- 8657 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$203K42.52,613
- 8615 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$233K42.52,961
- 8610 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$192K42.52,308
- 8702 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$211K43.54,509
- 8702 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$196K4----
- 8592 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$224K42.53,749
- 8626 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$189K42.52,218
- 8638 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$191K42.52,395
- 8593 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$204K42.52,742
- 8618 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$213K42.52,308
- 8679 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$214K42.52,888
- 8660 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$226K42.53,530
- 8637 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$240K53.54,148
- 8576 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$190K42.52,234
- 8642 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$217K42.53,112
- 8615 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$232K--34,377
- 8596 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$185K42.52,422
- 8589 Black Stone Xing Avon, IN$211K432,808
- 8575 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$194K42.52,324
- 8680 Holm Mountain Cir Avon, IN$201K42.52,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.