8639 8th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $267,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 7972603470
- Zillow Home ID: 49073448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8639 8th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 138.8% greater than in Seattle, and 122.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 8645 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$388K431,872
- 8633 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$338K432,400
- 8627 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$271K32.51,860
- 800 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA--------
- 8638 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$237K311,080
- 8621 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$198K21950
- 8644 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$258K311,520
- 8632 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$275K311,480
- 8650 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$266K211,130
- 8624 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$288K31.751,660
- 8615 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA$269K21.751,290
- 8620 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$201K211,104
- 801 SW Trenton St APT C Seattle, WA$237K21.51,333
- 801 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$252K21.751,400
- 8614 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$335K61.752,580
- 8800 8th Ave SW Seattle, WA--------
- 801 SW Trenton St Seattle, WA$235K21.51,400
- 803 SW Trenton St APT C Seattle, WA$262K32.51,509
- 8659 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$270KStudio----
- 8802 9th Ave SW Seattle, WA$384K311,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.