864 Adair Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 303063 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Live your best life in this wonderful home on one of Virginia Highland?s favorite streets! Light-filled large rooms, gorgeous renovated kitchen and master bath, and an incredible backyard with a different play area for every age group! Leave your car at home and walk to restaurants, shopping, Piedmont Park, John Howell Park...you?ll wonder how you ever lived anywhere else!
Virginia-Highland is a neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, founded in the early 20th century as a ?streetcar suburb?. It is named after the intersection of Virginia Avenue and North Highland Avenue, the heart of a busy commercial district at the center of the neighborhood. Locals and tourists alike mingle at sidewalk cafes, lively night spots, and innovative restaurants; and it is acclaimed for its diverse and unique boutiques and shops.
In 2011 Virginia Highland was voted "Best Overall Neighborhood", by readers of Creative Loafing, and in June 2011, Atlanta Magazine designated Virginia Highland "favorite neighborhood overall". Not only is it Atlanta?s most popular neighborhood for shopping, dining and nightlife, but Virginia-Highland continues to be one of the most architecturally historic, distinct and vibrant neighborhoods in Atlanta.
Virginia-Highland is bounded on the north by Amsterdam Avenue and the neighborhood of Morningside, on the east by the Atlanta city limit/Briarcliff Road and the Druid Hills neighborhood, on the south by Ponce de Leon Avenue and the Poncey-Highland neighborhood, and on the west by the BeltLine which is the border with Piedmont Park and Midtown.
- Lot: 8,790 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $799,000
- Price/sqft: $230
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 17 00530014023
- Zillow Home ID: 35931076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 864 Adair Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 70.4% less than in Atlanta, and 24.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Highland home values.
- 858 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$779K442,725
- 870 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$747K31.51,872
- 865 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$621K332,270
- 852 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$691K422,139
- 865 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$934K623,117
- 865 Virginia Cir NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$256K------
- 859 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$738K321,485
- 869 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$539K432,375
- 853 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$494K311,328
- 882 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$764K321,632
- 853 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$692K433,424
- 859 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$926K33.53,360
- 869 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$780K533,091
- 846 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$658K322,257
- 847 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$492K331,608
- 888 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$747K211,955
- 879 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$757K211,738
- 973 Barnett St NE Atlanta, GA$330K32--
- 843 Virginia Cir NE Atlanta, GA$711K432,005
- 881 Adair Ave NE Atlanta, GA$639K542,900
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292