865 42nd St, Oakland, CA 94608
Sold on 10/9/13: $540,100
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:770 sq ft
- Lot:3,115 sqft
- Year Built:1923
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $540,100
- Heating Type:Contact for details
Wonderful new addition to NOBE! This two bedroom Classic California Bungalow features hardwood floors, new kitchen, new bath, new windows, updated plumbing and electrical, upgraded foundation, and sewer lateral in compliance. A great sunny deck provides the perfect spot for Al Fresco meals in the outdoors overlooking the wonderful yard with raised planter beds for your own urban garden. The casita offers extra space for a studio, home office or other creative use. A partial basement provides the much needed bonus space! List of improvements and additional photos on the back of this flyer.
Seller?s Improvements & Additional Features:
? Remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, appliances, countertop and backsplash.
? Remodeled bathroom with all new tile and light fixtures.
? Repaired and refinished wood flooring.
? New roof.
? New dual pane windows.
? New rear deck and French doors.
? New electrical and plumbing throughout.
? New furnace.
? New waterheater.
? New light fixtures throughout.
? New designer interior/exterior paint.
? New sump pump in basement.
? New landscaping in front and back yard including brick patio.
? Partially new foundation/retaining walls.
? New sewer lateral.
? Pest report repairs.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow155
- Last Remodel Year1923
- Parcel #012 101901900
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID24749833
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$391,095||$348K – $446K||-$5,401||$507||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,690/mo||$997 – $2.2K/mo||-$33||$2.19||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Longfellow home values will increase 6.3% next year, compared to a 7.7% increase for Oakland as a whole. Among Longfellow homes, this home is valued 15.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 86.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Longfellow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% lower than in Oakland, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Longfellow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oakland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Longfellow home values.
Neighborhood for 865 42nd Street
- 859 42nd St Oakland, CA$366K11.0784
- 869 42nd St Oakland, CA$384K11.0781
- 853 42nd St Oakland, CA$387K21.0941
- 873 42nd St Oakland, CA$408K21.0938
- 847 42nd St Oakland, CA$386K21.0942
- 875 42nd St Oakland, CA$419K21.01,078
- 4120 Market St Oakland, CA$516K21.01,258
- 860 42nd St Oakland, CA$396K21.0788
- 882 41st St Oakland, CA$405K21.01,173
- 868 42nd St Oakland, CA$472K----1,190
- 852 42nd St Oakland, CA$504K32.51,688
- 870 41st St Oakland, CA$695K64.03,000
- 841 42nd St Oakland, CA$401K21.0979
- 872 42nd St Oakland, CA$421K21.0912
- 886 41st St Oakland, CA$424K21.01,059
- 850 42nd St Oakland, CA$503K32.51,688
- 4121 Lusk St Oakland, CA$785K54.03,545
- 866 41st St Oakland, CA$595K73.52,810
- 878 42nd St Oakland, CA$442K11.0666
- 890 41st St Emeryville, CA$516K------
Nearby Schools in Oakland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005