8650 Skyline Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 3 baths, 2,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,214,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,525 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Parcel #: 5564010044
- Zillow Home ID: 20800538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8650 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 8650 Skyline Dr # 0 Los Angeles, CA--332,525
- 8640 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.04M32.52,470
- 8656 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.18M221,066
- 8660 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA--332,000
- 8630 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.61M332,057
- 8627 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.03M432,602
- 8626 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35M322,357
- 8625 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M342,701
- 8700 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.39M443,086
- 8715 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.59M221,820
- 8620 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.29M343,717
- 8704 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$812K12925
- 8623 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.55M432,965
- 8700 Arlene Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.32M332,210
- 8708 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.22M221,360
- 8614 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.51M211,714
- 8714 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.78M422,204
- 8711 Arlene Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.83M432,914
- 8615 Skyline Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.5M321,706
- 8721 Arlene Ter Los Angeles, CA$1.8M432,527
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!