8651 Granpaw Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322203 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $107,000
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 0062234490
- Zillow Home ID: 44408222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8651 Granpaw Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitehouse market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% lower than in Jacksonville, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitehouse home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehouse home values.
- 8639 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$104K321,270
- 8648 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$119K321,449
- 127 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$100K421,560
- 133 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$85K321,756
- 119 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$100K321,593
- 8574 Shuter Ct Jacksonville, FL$103K321,261
- 8640 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$124K321,306
- 139 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$115K321,321
- 8631 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$90K321,298
- 107 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$90K321,192
- 8580 Shuter Ct Jacksonville, FL$128K321,382
- 8613 Mayall Dr Jacksonville, FL$99K321,310
- 8632 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$98K321,284
- 8641 Mayall Dr Jacksonville, FL$93K321,275
- 8568 Shuter Ct Jacksonville, FL$101K221,237
- 145 Mayall Dr W Jacksonville, FL$122K321,358
- 8605 Mayall Dr Jacksonville, FL$107K321,395
- Shuter Ct Jacksonville, FL$103K321,764
- 8623 Granpaw Ct Jacksonville, FL$80K321,758
- 8597 Mayall Dr Jacksonville, FL$101K321,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.