866 E 5th StUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 9/11/13: $542,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,583 sq ft
- Lot:2.3 acres
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $542,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAmenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Marina,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Condo Association \ Yes,Deposit Reqd \ Yes,Disclosure \ N,First Month Reqd \ Yes,For Sale \ No,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Insurance Reqd \ No,Last Month Reqd \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,Listing Alert \ No,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,References Reqd \ Yes,Rent Fee Includes \ Parking,Rental Terms \ Lease,Square Feet Source \ Other,Status \ Active,Type \ Condominium
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Days on Zillow89
- Last Remodel Year2002
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:06 P:04466 S:002
- Room Count6
- School DistrictBOSTON
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID63041784
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$525,555||$494K – $557K||+$4,501||$331||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,072/mo||$2.2K – $3.7K/mo||+$15||$1.94||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% less than in Boston, and 72.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 866 E 5th Street UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005