866 Higbee Dr N, Columbus, OH 432074 beds, 2 baths, 984 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $95,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- great schools
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 984 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 510146031
- Zillow Home ID: 34071548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 866 Higbee Drive N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 77.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.3% greater than in Columbus, and 285.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,408 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1965
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 874 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$86K421,320
- 858 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$74K411,320
- 859 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$76K41.51,460
- 851 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$75K311,172
- 867 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$63K31984
- 880 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$73K31.51,012
- 850 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$88K31.51,608
- 865 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$62K31.51,320
- 873 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$76K41.51,320
- 843 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$67K31896
- 873 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$63K41.51,320
- 859 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$73K31.51,584
- 881 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$76K31.51,172
- 886 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$86K321,320
- 842 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$78K31984
- 851 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$69K421,320
- 881 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$55K311,320
- 837 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$54K31984
- 887 Higbee Dr N Columbus, OH$61K31.5896
- 856 Allison Dr Columbus, OH$99K311,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.