866 Hill St SE, Atlanta, GA 303152 beds, 1 bath, 2,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,885 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $265,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,192 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 14 00430005046
- Zillow Home ID: 35877729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 866 Hill St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grant Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Atlanta, and 49.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- # A$94K21--
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292