This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Views: 5,929 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $130,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Age Description \ Estimated, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ATTIC \ Storage, BASEMENT \ Full, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Albany, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Albany, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ None, County \ Albany, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Formal Dining Room, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, First Floor Bath \ Full, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Detached, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Water, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 7, LAUNDRY \ Area, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, Master Bath \ None, Off Street Parking \ Yes, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Albany, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ 3rd Party Approval, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ 3 Story, Sub Area \ Albany City - North West, Swis Code \ 010100, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,936 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 01010006405100020680000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29642542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Pine Hills home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Albany as a whole. Among Pine Hills homes, this home is valued 6.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.7% less than in Albany, and 69.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
|868 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$150K||4||2||2,169|
|864 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$155K||4||2||2,151|
|870 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$159K||4||2||2,300|
|872 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$140K||4||2||1,800|
|66 N Allen St Albany, NY||$177K||6||3||2,368|
|72 N Allen St Albany, NY||$150K||4||2||1,902|
|74 N Allen St Albany, NY||$162K||4||2.5||1,756|
|76 N Allen St Albany, NY||$178K||6||2||2,368|
|874 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$151K||4||2||2,277|
|64 N Allen St Albany, NY||$190K||6||2||2,940|
|78 N Allen St Albany, NY||$193K||6||3||2,752|
|869 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$171K||6||2||2,428|
|85 N Pine Ave Albany, NY||$139K||4||2||1,664|
|71 N Pine Ave Albany, NY||$138K||4||2||1,756|
|60 N Allen St Albany, NY||$169K||4||2||2,196|
|87 N Pine Ave Albany, NY||$126K||--||--||--|
|865 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$184K||5||2||2,626|
|69 N Pine Ave # 2 Albany, NY||$264K||7||3||4,242|
|863 Lancaster St Albany, NY||$187K||4||2||2,372|
|58 N Allen St Albany, NY||$140K||3||2||1,438|
Nearby Schools in Albany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.