8662 Lookout Mountain Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900463 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,014 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $575,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, On street, 2 spaces
- wonderful location, close to many great parks, great for walks and jogs
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5562003013
- Zillow Home ID: 20799968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8662 Lookout Mountain Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
- 8672 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.41M322,221
- 8676 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$819K211,004
- 8661 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M332,042
- 8665 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.5M432,450
- 8659 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$855K221,026
- 8644 Lookout Mountain Ave West Hollywood, CA$817K211,007
- 8649 Lookout Mountain Ave West Hollywood, CA$1.5M442,779
- 8586 Crescent Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.14M453,612
- 8673 Lookout Mountain Ave West Hollywood, CA$823K221,197
- 8645 Lookout Mountain Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.14M421,519
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292