Kime Realty is a distinguished leader in the Wayne and Oakland County real estate market. The Kime Team assists buyers looking for Wayne and Oakland County real estate for sale and aggressively markets Wayne and Oakland County homes for sale.
Kime Realty brings a keen eye for the details of buying or selling a Wayne and Oakland County home and seemingly boundless determination and energy, which is why their clients benefit from their unique brand of real estate service. Rooted in Tradition, Focused on the Future Kime Realty will help make the most of your Wayne and Oakland County real estate experience. Give us a call today, 734-446-5744 and discover the difference we can make during your family's move.
- Built in 2001
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,761 all time views
- 35 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $175
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $67,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 450 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Architecture Level \ 2 Story, Architecture Style \ Colonial, Architecture Style \ Townhouse, Association Fee Frequency \ Monthly, Association Fee Includes \ Water, Basement Type \ Finished, Construction Materials \ Brick, Construction Materials \ Vinyl, Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Grounds Maintenance, Exterior Features \ Outside Lighting, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler(s), Fireplace Fuel \ Gas, Fireplace Locations \ Great Room, Foundation Details \ Basement, Foundation Materials \ Poured, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Direct Access, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Electricity, Garage Size \ 1 Car, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ High Spd Internet Avail, Interior Features \ Jetted Tub, Interior Features \ Pets Allowed, Interior Features \ Sump Pump, Kitchen Appliances \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Last Change Type \ New, MLS Area Major \ Van Buren, Porch Type \ Deck, Property Type \ Condominium, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, Road Frontage Type \ Private, Roof Material \ Asphalt, School District \ Van Buren, Sewer \ Sewer-Sanitary, Side Of Street \ S, Title \ Private - Owned, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 83043010205000
- Zillow Home ID: 88221648
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $68-130K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48111 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Van Buren Township as a whole. Among 48111 homes, this home is 26.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% greater than in Van Buren Township, and 557.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Van Buren Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48111 home values.
- 8879 Hardwood Dr-- beds, 1.5 baths
1,056 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2001
- 8969 Hardwood Dr2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,056 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2001
|8663 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$89K||2||2||1,100|
|8675 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$83K||--||1.5||1,056|
|8659 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$86K||--||--||--|
|8679 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$86K||2||1.5||1,056|
|8683 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$85K||2||1.5||1,034|
|8683 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$75K||2||1.5||1,100|
|8671 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$86K||2||2||1,080|
|8659 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8655 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8651 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8647 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8643 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8639 Hawthorne Ct Belleville, MI||$71K||--||--||--|
|8519 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$75K||--||--||--|
|8521 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$69K||--||--||--|
|8525 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$70K||--||--||--|
|8529 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$54K||--||--||--|
|8533 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$54K||--||--||--|
|8537 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$68K||--||--||--|
|8683 Ironwood Dr Belleville, MI||$81K||2||2||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Van Buren Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!