867 Miller Ave, Columbus, OH 432063 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,443 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 010043132
- Zillow Home ID: 33850021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 867 Miller Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Driving Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 93.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% higher than in Columbus, and 286.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Driving Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Driving Park home values.
- 871 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$46K21978
- 863 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$48K311,250
- 877 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$35K311,268
- 859 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$48K211,382
- 855 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$51K311,707
- 881 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$71K31.51,407
- 885 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$57K311,248
- 889 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$46K311,304
- 858 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$39K311,256
- 854 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH--311,008
- 893 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$49K311,250
- 862 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$58K311,472
- 850 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$45K31.51,290
- 866-868 Lockbourne Rd #R Columbus, OH$64K622,214
- 866 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$21KStudio--2,214
- 848 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$39K31885
- 870-872 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$68K622,376
- 897 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$34K311,304
- 848 Miller Ave Columbus, OH$65K311,472
- 878 Lockbourne Rd Columbus, OH$53K211,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.