- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
867 Morse St, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $520
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1915
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 26114081
- Zillow Home ID: 19575139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 867 Morse Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rose Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in San Jose, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rose Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
- 861 Morse St San Jose, CA$1.26M432,993
- 873 Morse St San Jose, CA$937K311,472
- 1217 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.28M62.52,760
- 881 Morse St San Jose, CA$1.19M32.52,352
- 1229 University Ave San Jose, CA$897K31.51,498
- 1233 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.65M333,772
- 1210 W Hedding St San Jose, CA$1.43M533,212
- 1220 W Hedding St San Jose, CA$1.26M332,460
- 1241 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.29M53.52,528
- 1230 W Hedding St San Jose, CA$1.54M433,106
- 874 Morse St San Jose, CA$1.09M532,606
- 882 Morse St San Jose, CA$1.37M54.53,570
- 890 Morse St San Jose, CA$872K421,589
- 1195 University Ave San Jose, CA$2.29M63.54,146
- 1230 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.12M533,405
- 1220 University Ave San Jose, CA$782K321,476
- 1190 W Hedding St San Jose, CA$1.25M422,952
- 1240 W Hedding St San Jose, CA$1.72M6--3,374
- 1202 University Ave San Jose, CA$918K232,085
- 1257 University Ave San Jose, CA$1.7M323,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.