8674 107th St, Jamaica, NY 114187 beds, 3 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,830 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $477,087
- Price/sqft: $241
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 092020038
- Zillow Home ID: 32116217
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8674 107th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Richmond Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 215.6% higher than in New York, and 25.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 8672 107th St Jamaica, NY$556K----2,655
- 8670 107th St Jamaica, NY$412K----1,312
- 10611 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$681K----3,960
- 10613 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$752K----3,960
- 10609 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$576K421,500
- 10615 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$552K----2,970
- 8666 107th St Jamaica, NY$393K----1,312
- 10607 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$694K----3,960
- 10617 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$656K----3,363
- 10605 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$721K----3,960
- 8664 107th St Jamaica, NY$387K----1,312
- 8671 106th St Jamaica, NY$526K----2,400
- 10603 Jamaica Ave Jamaica, NY$694K----3,960
- 8669 106th St Jamaica, NY$447K----1,312
- 8662 107th St Jamaica, NY$391K----1,312
- 10609 Jamaica Ave Richmond Hill, NY$404K------
- 10610 Jamaica Ave Richmond Hill, NY$433K--2--
- 10606 Jamaica Ave Richmond Hill, NY$395K42.5--
- 10608 Jamaica Ave Richmond Hill, NY$400K42.5--
- 8667 106th St Jamaica, NY$409K----1,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.