- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8679 Havens Dr, Darien, IL 605612.5 baths, 1,987 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Last sold: Oct 1986 for $129,185
- Parking: 441 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,987 sqft
- Parcel #: 0931308002
- Zillow Home ID: 4595146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8679 Havens Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60561 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% higher than in Darien, and 310.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60561 home values.
- 8667 Havens Dr Darien, IL$293K--21,430
- 8691 Havens Dr Darien, IL$338K--2.51,949
- 3253 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$308K--2.51,863
- 3252 87th St Darien, IL$309K321,110
- 3289 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$311K--2.51,863
- 3264 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$349K--2.52,310
- 3252 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$280K--21,300
- 3241 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$311K--31,570
- 3240 87th St Darien, IL$334K--2.51,878
- 10S015 Havens Dr Woodridge, IL--------
- 3276 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$283K--21,300
- 8680 Havens Dr Darien, IL$384K--2.51,703
- 8692 Havens Dr Darien, IL$320K--21,110
- 3240 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$304K32.11,598
- 3288 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$283K--1.51,247
- 3301 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$276K321,247
- 3228 Stewart Dr Darien, IL$331K--21,872
- 3253 Ailsworth Ct Darien, IL$385K--2.51,822
- 3228 87th St Darien, IL$308K--11,284
- 3265 Ailsworth Ct Darien, IL$275K--1.51,247
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.