- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
868 2nd Ave, San Bruno, CA 940662 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Stainless steel appliances, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Cable-ready, Granite countertop
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 020187240
- Zillow Home ID: 15497150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 868 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in San Bruno, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 864 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$512K22850
- 876 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$521K211,050
- 856 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$517K421,280
- 852 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$549K431,280
- 326 Walnut St San Bruno, CA$627K521,590
- 310 Walnut St San Bruno, CA$849K532,740
- 346 Walnut St San Bruno, CA$500K21850
- 865 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$458K21710
- 869 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$457K21710
- 877 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$514K111,000
- 857 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$527K21930
- 370 Walnut St San Bruno, CA$512K21940
- 849 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$529K321,090
- 840 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$485K31710
- 885 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$672K221,834
- 841 3rd Ave San Bruno, CA$523K311,080
- 298 Walnut St San Bruno, CA$2.29M1055,240
- 861 2nd Ave San Bruno, CA$567K211,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.