- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
868 N 22nd St, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 1 bath, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,563 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $24,200
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: E0000372003
- Zillow Home ID: 12519200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 868 N 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Union Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% less than in Richmond, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Union Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Union Hill home values.
- 870 N 22nd St Richmond, VA$155K32.51,600
- 866 N 22nd St Richmond, VA$159K622,746
- 872 N 22nd St Richmond, VA$195K432,376
- 872 N 22nd St # A Richmond, VA$104K221,000
- 864 N 22nd St Richmond, VA$89K311,858
- 862 N 22nd St Richmond, VA$179K321,980
- 901 N 20th St Richmond, VA$74K312,668
- 900 20th St Richmond, VA$129K3--1,496
- 811 N 21st St Richmond, VA$165K31.51,980
- 903 N 20th St Richmond, VA$158K842,668
- 2116 Venable St Richmond, VA$96K411,852
- 809 N 21st St Richmond, VA$181K32.51,900
- 2114 Venable St Richmond, VA$156K412,012
- 2112 Venable St Richmond, VA$96K411,948
- 807 N 21st St APT D Richmond, VA$87K21700
- 2118 Venable St Richmond, VA$93K311,852
- 905 N 20th St Richmond, VA$151K842,668
- 2110 Venable St Richmond, VA$188K422,894
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292