869 Gavagan Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322334 beds, 3 baths, 1,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $52,300
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 713116
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,601 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 1688462655
- Zillow Home ID: 44612729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 869 Gavagan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% lower than in Jacksonville, and 185.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 873 Gavagan Rd Atlantic Beach, FL$145K321,393
- 865 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$145K321,500
- 864 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$164K32.51,716
- 868 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$147K321,204
- 877 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K321,480
- 861 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$152K321,399
- 860 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$152K321,193
- 872 Majestic Cypress Dr N Atlantic Beach, FL$149K321,516
- 881 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K321,204
- 857 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$151K321,204
- 856 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$151K321,500
- 876 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$159K421,609
- 852 Majestic Cypress Dr N Atlantic Beach, FL$140K321,414
- 885 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$149K321,424
- 853 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$151K321,228
- 880 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$139K321,204
- 848 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$146K321,216
- 884 Majestic Cypress Dr N Jacksonville, FL$151K321,468
- 889 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$138K321,204
- 849 Gavagan Rd Jacksonville, FL$163K421,593
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.