- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Views: 799 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Other - See Remarks, Appliances \ Range - Electric, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Evaporative, Exterior Features \ Deck-Open, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Gravel, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Native Species, Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - Crawl, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Piers, Foundation/Basement \ Found - Stem Wall, Heating \ Forced - Gas, Heating \ Wood/Gas Stove, HOA Dues Due \ Quarterly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Laminate, Interior Features \ Formal Dining Area, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Liv/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Live on One Level, Interior Features \ Master On Main, Interior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Interior Features \ Rev. Osmosis System, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Walk-In Closet(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Irrigation Rights \ No, Listing Exclusions \ No, Mfg 6/15/1976+ \ Yes, Mfg/Mobile \ Yes, Neighborhood \ N/A, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Mfg/Mobile, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-Paved, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Subdivision, Roof \ Architect Shingle, RV Garage/Parking \ Yes, RV/Garage/Park \ Other - See Remarks, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Split Bedroom Plan \ No, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Double Wide, Subdivision Features \ Age Restrictions, Subdivision Features \ Club House, Subdivision Features \ Community Kitchen, Subdivision Features \ Fitness/Exercise Cnt, Subdivision Features \ Game/Hobby Room, Subdivision Features \ Membership Included, Subdivision Features \ Pool-Indoor, Subdivision Features \ RV Parking, Subdivision Features \ Spa, Subdivision Features \ Tennis, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Hillside, Topo/Location \ Other - See Remarks, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Sloped - Gentle, Topo/Location \ Views, Utilities Installed \ 220, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Granite Mountain, Views \ Mountains, Views \ Other - See Remarks, Views \ Panoramic, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Aluminum, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds, Window/ Coverings \ Other - See Remarks, Window/ Coverings \ Screens
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 11209116
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 8745654
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $66-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 86301 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.4% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86301 homes, this home is valued 44.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 34.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% higher than in Prescott, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86301 home values.
|853 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$127K||--||--||1,232|
|844 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$116K||--||--||992|
|838 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$115K||2||2||992|
|862 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$134K||3||3||1,338|
|2217 River Trail Rd Prescott, AZ||$123K||--||--||1,152|
|872 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$97K||2||2||910|
|833 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$123K||--||--||1,124|
|2219 River Trail Rd Prescott, AZ||$130K||2||1.5||1,248|
|832 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$122K||2||2||1,200|
|886 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$117K||2||2||976|
|2223 River Trail Rd Prescott, AZ||$124K||--||--||1,144|
|825 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$141K||2||2||1,440|
|818 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$137K||2||2||1,482|
|830 Wildflower Dr Prescott, AZ||$91K||2||2||840|
|2227 River Trail Rd Prescott, AZ||$90K||2||2.01||728|
|2021 Prescott Canyon Cir Prescott, AZ||$128K||--||--||1,227|
|819 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$123K||2||2||1,122|
|853 Wildflower Dr Prescott, AZ||$135K||2||2||1,318|
|2231 River Trail Rd Prescott, AZ||$121K||2||2||1,060|
|814 Glade Dr Prescott, AZ||$94K||1||1||753|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!