- Built in 1987
- Views: 713 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $364,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $218
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ Contemporary, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Slider, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Cement Block, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 20
- Floor size: 1,676 sqft
- Parcel #: M:196 B:0464 L:00606
- Zillow Home ID: 57962920
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $282-370K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Rock home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 6.2% fall for New Haven as a whole. Among East Rock homes, this home is valued 4.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Rock, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% lower than in New Haven, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help East Rock home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Rock home values.
|Other Units in this Building (20)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 869 Orange St|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!