- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 18, Indianapolis, IN 462602 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,136 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Sports Court
- Bedroom, Cooktop, Full Bath, Intercom, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490314121063000800
- Zillow Home ID: 61761837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8690 Jaffa Court West Drive APT 18
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46260 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.9% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46260 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46260 home values.
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 17 Indianapolis, IN$159K221,710
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 26 Indianapolis, IN$219K222,034
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 25 Nora, IN$172K221,708
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 15 Indianapolis, IN$164K221,708
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 35 Indianapolis, IN$154K221,708
- 8690 Jaffa Court West Dr APT 14 Nora, IN$210K------
- 51 W 88th St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 55 W 88th St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 8751 Jaffa Ct E Dr APT 35 Indianapolis, IN$173K221,708
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!