- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,567 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $140,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $36
- MLS #: 14000231
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Disposal, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Sewer \ Public, Status \ Active, Water \ Public, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Style \ 2 Story, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking Description \ Covered, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Miscellaneous \ Builders Warranty, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Dining \ Separate Dining, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Master Bath Descr. \ Whirlpool & Sep Shwr, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Special Description \ Spec Home, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Construction \ Brk\Stn Veneer Frnt, Windows & Doors \ Low-E, Windows & Doors \ Sliding Glass Doors, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Appliances \ Energy Star Applianc, Special Areas \ Den\Office, Lot Description \ Infill Lot, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.5, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ University City
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 18L620482
- Zillow Home ID: 2751740
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $255-799K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 63124 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for University City as a whole. Among 63124 homes, this home is 10.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.3% lower than in University City, and 67.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in University City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63124 home values.
|8690 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$204K||2||2||1,248|
|8684 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$226K||2||2.5||1,215|
|8700 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$256K||3||2.5||1,335|
|8704 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$252K||3||2||1,496|
|8680 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$215K||2||1||1,038|
|7 Loren Woods Saint Louis, MO||$556K||3||3.5||2,504|
|500 Kingdel Dr Saint Louis, MO||$231K||3||1.5||1,272|
|7 Loren Woods # A Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|8708 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$234K||3||2.5||1,596|
|8693 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$543K||4||2.5||3,288|
|31 Loren Woods Saint Louis, MO||$816K||4||3.5||3,683|
|8689 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$204K||2||1.5||1,147|
|5 Loren Woods Saint Louis, MO||$513K||4||3||2,300|
|8672 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$494K||4||3.5||2,553|
|8685 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$207K||2||1||1,147|
|506 Kingdel Dr Saint Louis, MO||$190K||2||2||989|
|8681 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$510K||4||4||2,790|
|8670 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$453K||3||2.5||2,310|
|8712 W Kingsbury Ave Saint Louis, MO||$287K||3||1.5||1,575|
|512 Kingdel Dr Saint Louis, MO||$291K||3||2.5||1,682|
Nearby Schools in University City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!