87 Abruyn St, Kingston, NY 124013 beds, 2 baths, 1,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 312 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $69
- MLS #: 20141858
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,546 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 080005603600050040000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32835440
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 87 Abruyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.6% less than in Kingston, and 43.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12401 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kingston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12401 home values.
- 89 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$129K421,835
- 62 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$124K221,542
- 52 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$100K11810
- 64 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$115K311,532
- 73 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$191K72.52,488
- 92 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$91K31.51,269
- 99 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$299K412,493
- 86 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$119K111,648
- 94 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$150K222,112
- 82 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$132K421,880
- 78 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$124K422,047
- 102 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$179K321,924
- Abruyn St Kingston, NY--31.51,234
- 44 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$186K432,448
- 71 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$322K31.52,888
- 63 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$115K211,302
- 49 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$163K31.51,832
- 104 Abruyn St Kingston, NY$117K31.51,352
- 45 Ponckhockie St Kingston, NY$131K311,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.