- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1905
- Views: 5,662 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $695,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $208
- Finished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_COMMON \ Dryer, APP_COMMON \ Washer, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Fireplace - Wood burning, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceilings, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stone/Granite/Solid Counters, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Tile Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,342 sqft
- Parcel #: W:17 P:04963 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59105121
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $505-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Dorchester home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Dorchester homes, this home is valued 122% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.3% greater than in Boston, and 8.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Dorchester home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!