87 Atlantic RdAPT 6, Gloucester, MA 01930
Sold on 12/24/12: $1
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,268 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1984
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow350
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:0071 B:0018 L:0006
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID56041551
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$573,052||$510K – $648K||+$3,819||$451||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,251/mo||$1.4K – $2.9K/mo||-$40||$1.78||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 01930 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 67.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01930 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 69.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
Neighborhood for 87 Atlantic Road APT 6
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- East Gloucester Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Veterans Memorial K-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Eastern Point Day School PK-8 1.5 mi
- Gloucester Community Arts Charter Schoo... 4-7 & ungraded 1.7 mi
- St. Ann School PK-8 1.9 mi
- Gloucester High 9-12 & ungraded 2.6 mi
- Ralph B O'Maley Middle 6-8 & ungraded 2.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005