87 Auncient Oak Rd, Bethlehem, CT 067514 beds, 3.1 baths, 4,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This stately home is situated on just over 6 acres on a quiet residential cul-de-sac road in Bethlehem. Approaching the home, you encounter a full turn-around entrance with garages on either side.
This Center Hall Colonial is a classic in the area with a brick face and ample sized rooms. The formal living room leads into the wood paneled family room with a fireplace. The formal dining room is accessed from the butler?s pantry and the foyer. The kitchen is the center of the living space with ample room for eating, cooking, and entertaining. Therough the kitchen, relax in the 3-season sunroom that has 3 french doors leading to the ground level deck and gunite, in-ground pool. The master en-suite has a wonderful master bath with Italian marble floors, garden jetted tub, and large walk-in closet.
The variety of wood flooring throughout the home is exquisite. The attention to detail abounds inside and out. One of the 2 car garages offers access to the massive basement and a bonus room with private entrance and full bath.
The detached 2 car garage has a wonderful walk-up space that can be converted into living quarters. Just behind the detached garage is the gorgeous in-ground pool. The professionally landscaped grounds include many rare shrubs and flowers. An approved building lot completes the 6 plus acres.
Better than new, this is a beautiful home for family and entertaining while maintaining peace and tranquility.
Far enough away from the hustle and bustle of city life, but close to wonderful restaurants, recreation areas, and shopping. This home is 90 miles from New York City and offers easy travel Berkshires and all its activities.
- Lot: 6.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 660 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: W1074406
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: Water
- 4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Laundry,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ Walkup,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Ground Level,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Electrical \ Circuit Breaker,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Exterior Feature \ Fence,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Garage - Type Of \ Detached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Source \ Oil,In-Law Access \ Possible,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Interior Feature \ Slider,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Island,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier,Mechanical Equipment \ Electric Air Filter,Mechanical Equipment \ Humidifier,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank,Other Room 1 Description \ Sun Room,Pool Type \ In Ground,Porch Type \ Enclosed,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Septic,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Private Well,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 4,296 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 101596
- Zillow Home ID: 57795711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 87 Auncient Oak Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06751, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Bethlehem, and 16.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 134 Ancient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$540K33.54,258
- 87 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$556K43.54,296
- 77 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$529K32.52,681
- 71 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$388K32.52,477
- 84 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$561K42.53,528
- 130 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$446K42.53,086
- 122 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$441K32.52,377
- 124 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$427K43.52,444
- 126 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$551K32.53,050
- 128 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$442K43.52,548
- 131 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$431K32.52,475
- 82 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$502K33.52,933
- 134 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$548K33.14,100
- 236 Stoddard Rd Morris, CT$280K32.51,915
- 238 Todd Hill Rd Lakeside, CT$175K321,248
- 137 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$427K32.52,490
- 143 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$538K32.53,197
- 147 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$559K544,293
- 147 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$530K552,800
- 27 Auncient Oak Rd Bethlehem, CT$416K32.51,530
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292