87 Harding St UNIT 87, Newton, MA 024652 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,039 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $605,000
- AIR_CONDITION \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, HEATING \ Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ No, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RN_TYPE \ Attached (Townhouse/Rowhouse/Duplex), YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: S:34 B:007 L:0014A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 81894487
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 87 Harding Street UNIT 87
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02465 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% lower than in Newton, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02465 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02465 home values.
- 81 Harding St Newton, MA$689K432,300
- 85 Harding St UNIT 85 Newton, MA$471K21.5950
- 87 Harding St West Newton, MA$531K21.51,100
- 77 Harding St Newton, MA$713K31.51,456
- 88 Harding St Newton, MA$617K31.51,152
- 73 Harding St Newton, MA$632K31.51,612
- 99 Harding St Newton, MA$569K31.51,470
- 14 Fuller Ave Newton, MA$504K31960
- 96 Harding St Newton, MA$511K31.51,104
- 69 Harding St Newton, MA$567K411,440
- 3 Fuller Ave Newton, MA$1.29M32.52,576
- 76 Harding St Newton, MA$620K311,170
- 24-26 Chase Ave Newton, MA$585K421,862
- 104 Harding St Newton, MA$497K31.51,104
- 98 Morrill St Newton, MA$641K32.51,494
- 65 Harding St Newton, MA$608K321,969
- 62 Chase St Newton, MA$692K321,624
- 18 Chase Ave Newton, MA$519K31.5960
- 86 Morrill St Newton, MA$712K31.51,152
- 10 Chase Ave Newton, MA$678K331,922
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.