87 High StUNIT 3, Boston, MA 02129
Sold on 3/19/13: $492,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:900 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1880
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $492,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow267
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #W:02 P:00311 S:006
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID59162837
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$432,158||$380K – $462K||+$28,697||$480||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,412/mo||$1.7K – $2.8K/mo||-$61||$2.68||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.1% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 16.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charlestown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Boston, and 78.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Neighborhood for 87 High Street UNIT 3
- Unit 2$421K21.0885
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Warren-Prescott K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.1 mi
- Clarence R Edwards Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Charlestown High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Harvard-Kent Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Eliot K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Mario Umana Middle School Academy (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- O'Donnell Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005