- Lot: 10,680 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 3,375 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $259
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/10 to 3/10, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Window AC, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Mud Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:1097B B:32 L:C
- Zillow Home ID: 56585549
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $345-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02169 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Quincy as a whole. Among 02169 homes, this home is valued 27.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02169, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.6% higher than in Quincy, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02169 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Quincy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02169 home values.
|83 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$503K||4||1.5||2,156|
|93 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$445K||3||2||2,000|
|77 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$399K||2||1||1,276|
|99 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$382K||2||1.5||1,202|
|73 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$361K||3||1||996|
|69 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$375K||3||1.5||1,150|
|330 Sea St Quincy, MA||$339K||2||1||1,406|
|326 Sea St Quincy, MA||$379K||4||2||1,689|
|334 Sea St Quincy, MA||$315K||2||1||1,120|
|63 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$473K||4||1.5||1,924|
|338 Sea St Quincy, MA||$328K||2||1||1,144|
|80 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$696K||3||1.5||2,262|
|322 Sea St Quincy, MA||$347K||2||1||1,400|
|84 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$420K||3||1||1,221|
|20 Wampatuck Rd Quincy, MA||$496K||4||3||2,080|
|12 Wampatuck Rd Quincy, MA||$488K||2||2||2,240|
|90 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$499K||3||1.5||2,139|
|24 Wampatuck Rd Quincy, MA||$414K||3||1.5||1,526|
|72 Norton Rd Quincy, MA||$632K||2||2.5||1,376|
|6 Wampatuck Rd Quincy, MA||$558K||4||2.5||2,318|
Nearby Schools in Quincy
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!