87 Pine St, South Portland, ME 041062 beds, 2 baths, 1,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Just steps from Portland Harbor and Green Belt Trail system; walk, run or bike to beautiful Bug Light or Willard Beach with amazing views of downtown Portland Skyline or stroll to one of many local eateries including Salt Water Grill, Scratch Baking, or 158.
This classic New England style home offers a bright and sunny open floor concept on first floor with unique post and beam kitchen, vaulted ceiling, new stainless steel stove/dishwasher and Vermont Casting wood stove. Sip coffee in the cozy sitting area with large windows overlooking mature perennial gardens. Outdoor features intimate backyard setting with private covered deck: perfect for grilling or outside dining. Thoughtfully landscaped, raised vegetable garden and a solid wood framed shed for storage.
Wood floors throughout, first floor offers a formal dinning room, office/den with separate outside entrance, laundry room with build in cabinets and storage, and bathroom featuring Koehler fixtures. Second floor showcases two bedrooms with great light and a new full bath.
Additional features include partial new roof, partial Anderson replacement window (3) and douglas fur exterior doors (3).
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- offstreet parking (2)
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,576 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Zillow Home ID: 2112944195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 87 Pine Street
- 87 Pine St South Portland, ME$231K221,576
- 91 Pine St South Portland, ME$213K311,368
- 81 Pine St South Portland, ME$371K53.53,648
- 77 Pine St South Portland, ME$278K31.51,479
- 94 Pine St South Portland, ME$286K522,236
- 75 Pine St South Portland, ME$279K422,028
- 93 Pine St South Portland, ME$227K21.51,044
- 80 Pine St South Portland, ME$233K31.51,760
- 95 Pine St South Portland, ME$210K311,165
- 11 Pierce St South Portland, ME$232K321,258
- 74 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$376K43.52,364
- 67 Pine St South Portland, ME$324K322,185
- 76 Pine St South Portland, ME$250K411,784
- 66 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$216K311,152
- 64 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$223K311,352
- 99 Pine St South Portland, ME$202K311,104
- 80 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$256K221,680
- 71 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$257K321,248
- 75 N Marriner St South Portland, ME$221K321,248
- 26 Pierce St South Portland, ME$274K321,672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.